Mobile Communication Study
You are invited to participate in a study on mobile communication patterns. This involves filling out a short survey, installing an app on your mobile phone, using your phone as you normally do for a week, then completing a second online survey. You will be given $20 after completion of the study. To participate, you must be between 18 and 29 years old , use an Android phone, and primarily use English for texting.
This research is being conducted by the Northwestern University Social Media Lab, which is directed by Professor Jeremy Birnholtz.
How to participate
1. Fill out a very short pre-study survey that asks you basic questions about yourself and your Android phone
2. We will email you information on how to install the app.
3. You use your phone for one week like your normally do. In the meantime, the app is recording what other apps you are using on your phone. (More details are in the consent form)
4. After one week, we will email you a link to an online survey.
5. Once you complete the survey, we will give you instructions on how to uninstall the app from your phone.
6. We send you a $20 gift card via email within 3 business days.
Click here to read the consent form and begin the study >> TAKE ME TO THE STUDY <<
#STU00091619 Mobile Attention Management